Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajesh Muthumanickam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/08 07:02:17 UTC

any working sample for WS-Trust

Hi,

I am trying to authenticate a user using WS-Trust (RequestSecurityToken)
[UserNameToken]
and get WS-Trust (RequestSecurityTokenResponse) [SAML Token] as SOAP
response in client side. My working
environment is JBoss, Axis2 and WSS4J 1.5. Do you have any working sample?
Or throw me some lights related to this?.

Thank you very much.

Thanks,
Rajesh
rajeshmk76@gmail.com

Re: any working sample for WS-Trust

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

We are working on getting WS-Trust support for Axis2. This will be
available by the end of this month :-).

But we still do not have SAML working on Axis2. This is because
opensaml has a dependancy on xerces-dom3 impl (please correct me if
I'm wrong), and in Axis2 we use DOOM.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.