Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/08/28 02:47:38 UTC

bug slaughter done for now

First, I hope everyone is already foldering dev@.  If you're not, I
strongly advise it.

Second, I'm done the mass moves.  Here's the basics of what I did
(leaving out the one no-op which caused an extra 50 or so mails).

 - Created a new "Future" milestone which will be the default milestone
   from now on.  This (in the future) will help us avoid the "now we
   have to move everything to a new default milestone" syndrome that
   happens sometime during each major release cycle.

 - Moved most everything in 3.1.0 queue to "Future".

 - Left (well, double-move mostly) some 150-odd bugs in 3.1.0 queue
   which were performance or accuracy related.

 - Moved some 3.0.0-specific bugs not in 3.0.0 milestone queue to 3.0.1
   milestone queue.

I'll be moving/closing some more bugs, but that should be it for mass
moves for now.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan