Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Nirmalya Sengupta <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/10 07:30:12 UTC

Linear Road benchmarking

After reading this well-written  blog on Linear Road Benchmarking (
https://www.datatorrent.com/blog/blog-implementing-linear-road-benchmark-in-apex/),
I am interested to know more about the way it has been implemented. Is this
the right forum for that? May I ask the questions here?

Please let me know.

-- Nirmalya

--
Software Technologist
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nirmalyasengupta

Re: Linear Road benchmarking

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes this is right forum. Go ahead and ask it...