Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/27 16:33:08 UTC

Rebuilding the repo and revoting

I'm not sure about re-uploading old artifacts to the repos as Maven
adds metadata during the "deploy" step that I don't know how to
recreate.

I'm going to rebuild all the tagged artifacts for M2 and re-deploy
them to m2-incubating-repository. This will be:
* parent pom
* buildtools
* spec sdo
* spec sca
* spec commonj
* sdo impl
* das impl

With these uploaded we can call a vote on them as a whole to confirm
the release.

We should also do the same for the SDO and DAS release candidates -
if someone could help with that I'd appreciate it.
--
Jeremy

Re: Rebuilding the repo and revoting

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
I have begun to do this.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
I have redeployed and resigned all the artifacts listed above except for the
das artifact by rebuilding from the tags.  I will do the das artifacts when
I get a distro refresh from Luciano.

Regards, Kelvin.