Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Trüssel <Tr...@airmail.cc> on 2020/01/22 17:15:11 UTC

Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Hey

With DuckDuckGo I found no HTTP health endpoint for Solr.

I use https://github.com/prometheus/blackbox_exporter to probe our apps.
JMX_exporter is not an option, I need to use blackbox.

Please point me in the right direction.

kind regards

Daniel

Re: Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Posted by Daniel Trüssel <Tr...@airmail.cc>.
On 30.01.20 18:28, Edward Ribeiro wrote:
> The healthcheck Jan showed is only available in SolrCloud mode.
any alternative for non SolrCloud users?

Re: Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
The healthcheck Jan showed is only available in SolrCloud mode.

Edward

Posted by Daniel Trüssel <Tr...@airmail.cc>.

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/info/health