Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/12/02 10:00:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] 2FA framework and plugins for CloudStack

Great, thanks for the feedback Chris. I think in the first iteration the default plugin that will be shipped will be TOPT (time-based OTP) based such as what a lot of people use with Google authenticator, authy etc. Instead of a "static pin" plugin, maybe we can also do a dynamic email based OTP 2FA plugin too.

Regards.