Posted to user@hama.apache.org by ik...@csd.auth.gr on 2013/10/29 15:53:08 UTC

cluster.getGroomServer not returning what expected

Hello there,

I have a cluster of 2 machines and successfully run a Hama application
on it. The problem is, though, that the number of groomservers
returned from cluster.getGroomServers() is 1, so the number of tasks
launched is not the maximum. I ssh to the other machine and all the
daemons are running.

I also cant open the BSP Administration site because I access the
computers remotely.

Is there something that I should check?

Thanks

Re: cluster.getGroomServer not returning what expected

Posted by Ηλίας Καπουράνης <ik...@csd.auth.gr>.
I found the problem! Iptables was messing around and just had to turn it
off. Thanks for answering!

Στις 30/10/2013 6:49 μμ, ο/η Chia-Hung Lin έγραψε:

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.