Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by 往生 <22...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/06 14:58:43 UTC

回复: Podling Kyuubi Report Reminder - October 2021

Hi everyone,

I read the report. Do we have any problems here? If I'm wrong, please help correct it.
`When were the last committers or PPMC members elected? No new committer added yet`

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2021#when-were-the-last-committers-or-ppmc-members-elected-no-new-committer-added-yet
Are we wrong here adding the answer to the title?

WangSheng