Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prashu Negu <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/11 12:53:48 UTC

eclipse-could-not-find-dependencies

Hi All,

I was exploring on using Nexus. I installed and started Nexus repository and
enabled "Download Remote Indexes" to maven central and all other
repositories.

Then, i configured maven to use nexus using below in setting.xml.

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

   http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">

   <mirrors>

      <mirror>

         <id>prashu-nexus-mirror</id>

         <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>

         <url>http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public</url>

      </mirror>

   </mirrors>

</settings>

But, when working with m2eclipse, if i try to add lets say Springframework
dependencies, the "Select Dependency" window in eclipse always shows 0
results. The indexing takes only couple seconds. Is this the cause? If I
remove the above nexus configuration, the indexing takes lot of time and it
is able to search the dependencies.

How do i fix this problem?

Thanks,

Prashant

Re: eclipse-could-not-find-dependencies

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I was exploring on using Nexus. I installed and started Nexus repository and
> But, when working with m2eclipse, if i try to add lets say Springframework

This list supports Maven the command line tool.

You are asking questions about m2eclipse the Eclipse plugin which is
supported elsewhere, and Nexus which is supported elsewhere.

I suggest you pursue the proper channels for support if you want to
resolve this problem.

Wayne