Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com> on 2001/02/03 02:30:04 UTC

bugzilla

Is it possible to set the from or the to address on the bugs to reflect
where they are actually coming from? ie - tomcat, ant, etc.? Unfortunately
my email client cannot filter on the reply-to or any of those other w
addresses (and I'm sure others are the same way, hope, hope ;-).

-warner

Re: bugzilla

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com>.
Thanks for the info!