Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Clover, James" <Ja...@disney.com> on 2002/04/27 00:28:31 UTC

Xalan-style extension functions in XSLTC

Back in early March, Derek Sayeau talked about using Xalan-style extension
functions in XSLTC -- I quote:

"Locally I've modified my version of XSLTC to support Xalan style extension
functions" - Derek

Did this ever get integrated?  If not, is it due at any point?

I'm upgrading our parsers that we use for our corporate Portal, and I'd love
to get the speed increase from XSLTC - but we use extension functions and
that's stopping me.

Thanks,
James

James Clover - James.Clover@disney.com
Disney Enterprise Portal Operations Team