Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by François Dagorn <Fr...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2006/06/13 09:04:47 UTC

mod_dav_svn 1.3.2

Hello all,

I've just installed svn 1.3.2  and I want to set up the new logging
enhancements
for mod_dav_svn.

I've updated my httpd.conf as shown  in the Release Notes :

CustomLog logs/svn_logfile "%t %u %{SVN-ACTION}e" env=SVN-ACTION

Nothing is logged.
If I resume my old httpd.conf logging config (common), logging is back.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
François Dagorn
Université de Rennes 1

Re: mod_dav_svn 1.3.2

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jun 13, 2006, at 19:06, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2006, at 11:04, François Dagorn wrote:
>
>> I've just installed svn 1.3.2  and I want to set up the new
>> logging enhancements
>> for mod_dav_svn.
>>
>> I've updated my httpd.conf as shown  in the Release Notes :
>>
>> CustomLog logs/svn_logfile "%t %u %{SVN-ACTION}e" env=SVN-ACTION
>>
>> Nothing is logged.
>> If I resume my old httpd.conf logging config (common), logging is
>> back.
>
> This answer may not help very much, but I can only say that I have
> a similar ConfigLog statement in my Apache configuration, and it
> works fine for me. Subversion 1.3.2, Apache 2.2.2, Mac OS X 10.4.6
> PowerPC.

Typo! Of course I also meant CustomLog, not ConfigLog.

Re: mod_dav_svn 1.3.2

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.