Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org> on 2020/08/31 07:10:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] How does APISIX support multiple service discovery centers?

hi:

APISIX already supports Eureka as a service discovery center.
But it is globally enabled only, and it cannot be enabled for the specified
route or service.

It is common for companies to activate multiple different registry centers.

For example, multiple Eureka instances or Eureka + Nacos + etcd, etc.

So we need a way to support multiple service discovery centers at the same
time. Different route
and service can specify one service discovery center from them. And allow
administrator users to
update dynamically.

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [DISCUSS] How does APISIX support multiple service discovery centers?

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Great, look forward to it

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

vincixu <vi...@apache.org> 于2020年10月29日周四 上午11:00写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
got it.