Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 00:56:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-545 support automated consumer offset sync across clusters in MM 2.0

Bump. We've got 2 non-binding votes so far.

Posted by Andrew Schofield <an...@live.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks for the KIP.

On 06/02/2020, 17:06, "Edoardo Comar" <ed...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1 (non-binding)
    thanks for the KIP !

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Looks like we've got the required votes! Congrats Ning!

Please note this KIP was proposed and written by Ning Zhang, not myself,
but we've collaborated on the PR, testing, and community outreach.

Now lets work to get the PR merged!

Ryanne

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.