Posted to users@maven.apache.org by anitasrivatava <an...@ijus.net> on 2009/03/27 17:26:20 UTC

Converting JEE project into Maven Web Project

Hi,
I need to convert a existing JEE project into maven project. Could somebody
please provide me step by step instructions.

Thanks,
anita

Re: Converting JEE project into Maven Web Project

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.
Hi Anita,

I strongly suggest you read through the definitive guide:

http://www.sonatype.com/node/158?file=books/maven-definitive-guide.pdf

Cheers,
Martijn