Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Mrs. Mariam. Abacha (Dr.)" <ha...@juno.com> on 2003/08/01 00:46:43 UTC

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
_______________________

I am Mrs. Mariam. Abacha, the widow of Sani Abacha
the Late Nigerian Head of State.

I am presently in distress and under house arrest
while my son Mohammed is undergoing trial in Lagos
and Abuja though he has just been recently granted bail
under the condition that my family refunds to the Federal
Government some amount of money. The government
has frozen all the family account and auctioned all
our properties.

Refer to this website about my husband's loot and
you will understand what I mean

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm

To save the family from total bankruptcy I have
managed to ship through an undercover courier
company,the sum of US24, 000,000.00. kept by my late
husband.
Themoney was disguised to beat the Nigerian
Security and it is currently deposited in a security
company which I will disclose the name and contacts
to you if I get a positive response from you. I want you to
receive the money and pay it into your account for the family
safely.

I am offering you 30% for assisting me secure this
money Contact me immediately with my email address
so that I can forward to you all necessary details.
Endeavour to send your phone and fax numbers for
easy Communications. This project is not risky.
my private email address,hajiamee@tiscali.co.uk
Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Mariam. Abacha (Dr.)