Posted to builds@apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/05/21 01:11:22 UTC

project disk space

Hi,

Looks like there's a fair number of projects that use more disk space that the Flex job I was running [1] although I don't know if there are on the windows build machine or not.

eg  oodt-trunk 166Gb lucene trunk 56Gb trinidad core 29GB

Do we need to clean this up a bit?

Thanks,
Justin

[1] https://builds.apache.org/plugin/disk-usage/

Re: project disk space

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
I just ran the script we use the cap the number of days/builds
projects can save. All jobs should thus now be capped at either 14
days or 10 builds.

/niklas

Re: project disk space

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.