Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandre Bezroutchko <ab...@gremwell.com> on 2012/05/18 13:06:47 UTC

where to post python UNO consultancy request

Hello,

I am looking for a consultant to improve integration of my python
extension code with UNO. Is this mailing list an appropriate place to
post a detailed consultancy request? If not, could you please advise
where should I post it? Thanks.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alexandre Bezroutchko
Gremwell bvba

Re: where to post python UNO consultancy request

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexandre,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 01:06:47PM +0200, Alexandre Bezroutchko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a consultant to improve integration of my python
> extension code with UNO. Is this mailing list an appropriate place
> to post a detailed consultancy request? If not, could you please
> advise where should I post it? Thanks.

Sorry my bad English, I'm not a native speaker; if by "consultancy" you
mean paid professional/expert advice, then I have no idea where you can
for such professional consultant.

If you are looking for free (as in freedom and free beer) support on
API/extension development in PyUNO, then you can post your questions
here; please tag your message with a proper tag, like [EXT] or [API].

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina