Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/03/01 19:42:31 UTC

RE: Adding bugzilla user for tapestry-dev

I've strongly suggested in the past, and maintain now, that all
infrastructure requests be routed through Bugzilla.  Create a new project
for these.  As part of the Tapestry incubation I've repeatedly seen requests
fall through the cracks like this, and its totally unavoidable when all the
requests are handled via e-mail.  An issue tracking system is the right way
to do this, plus it will leave behind step-by-step documentation on what
occurred during the incubation that can be used as a guide for the next poor
souls to attempt this.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components