Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 17:44:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ChenilleKit 1.2.0 RELEASE

Hi everyone,
  I'm happy to announce the 1.2.0 release of the ChenilleKit project,
our first release compatible with Tapestry 5.1.0.5.

The ChenilleKit project lately have suffered from various issues
affecting project management that have complicated more then the
necessary the development.

We finally find peace at CodeHaus http://chenillekit.codehaus.org.

Anyway the release is done now and for the first time you will find
1.2.0 artifacts in the central maven repo, thanks to CodeHaus syncing
with it. I think this is a great plus for us and everyone using
ChenilleKit.

I would like 1.2.0 to be released as a distribution outside maven
scope too, but I failed, so you will find 1.2.0 only as a maven
artifacts, sorry for that.

Due to our late moves (from googlecode to Tapestry360@Formos and then
to CodeHaus) we lost our JIRA issues and we cannot produce a reliable
release notes.

I would like to remember one more time to everyone interested that we
have our own mailing lists:
 - announce@chenillekit.codehaus.org Projects announcing important
news about the project, used by the team.
 - user@chenillekit.codehaus.org Users discussions and support
 - dev@chenillekit.codehaus.org Developers discussions about all
aspect of Chenillekit coding.
 - scm@chenillakit.codehaus.org Commit logs and JIRA issues

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ChenilleKit 1.2.0 RELEASE

Posted by Marcus Veloso <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Massimo,
Congratulations to CK team!
ChenilleKit is great!

I'm using chenillekit-access 1.0.2. It works perfectly.
In the release 1.2.0 the WebSessionUser interface has changed. My project is
not working anymore, and the CK site (
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-access/usage.html) is not
updated.
Where can i get updated information about CK-access 1.2.0?

Thanks,

Marcus

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ChenilleKit 1.2.0 RELEASE

Posted by Roy Douglas <on...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Yes, it works perfectly!! Thanks everyone!!!

Posted by Bryan Lewis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roy Douglas <on...@yahoo.com.hk>.

Posted by Olle Hallin <ol...@hit.se>.

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Roy,

Posted by Roy Douglas <on...@yahoo.com.hk>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roy Douglas <on...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi,

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Great news.  I look forward to trying out the latest release.

--
Kevin

Posted by Fermin Da Costa Gomez <da...@dcgconsultancy.nl>.
Seeing the same error here.
I thought i was doing wrong but maybe not.
I'm getting the error when i try to put a graph in an overlay.  I don't
think there is something funny going on with ChenilleKit as such because all
graphs display fine without the overlay.
I suspect another library is used (JQuery or ProtoType) to do the window
thing (Overlay, Window, FCKEditor all sound like window-based stuff) and
that that combo does something funky.

Been sidetracked a bit due to a proof of concept so won't get into this
until the weekend i suppose.
If i figure it out i'll post on this thread.

Cheers,

Fermin DCG

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Dave Greggory <da...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the link to jars, Kalle. Very helpful for those of us that do
> not use Maven. By any chance, does anyone know where I can get the source
> jars/zips as well for the 1.2 release?
>
> Has anybody gotten ChenilleKit 1.2 working with Tapestry 5.1? Specially
> Window and FCKEditor components? I'm trying to show a FCKEditor in Window
> component that is activated when a link is clicked. Worked fine on 5.0.18,
> but not on 5.1. Getting a strange non-descript javascript error about a
> missing semi-colon ("client exception processing response: SyntaxError:
> missing ; before statement").
>
> Thanks.
> Dave

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
depends on the unreasonable man.”
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ChenilleKit 1.2.0 RELEASE

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Deian,

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Peter,

that is not complete correctly.
we use the 3.9GA but have missed to disable the using
of the 3.7GA that comes with the hibernate package.

we will remove this conflict by excluding the older version
from hibernate's maven package

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project