Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by mhargus <mh...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 17:03:19 UTC

Re: logged in user's information

Can you tell me how you're copying the EAR files to the appropriate
environments?  I haven't found a way to copy the EAR to a remote application
server after a successful build.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt

Posted by kazroh <ka...@googlemail.com>.
Matt,

I had a quick look at the cargo plugin, but because it didn't support
Websphere I stopped looking at it. Maybe they have some sort of generic
setting or workaround for
application servers that are not supported out of the box.

I just use an Ant task within Maven to do the copying and write extra log
files. It's not the most elegant solution but it does the trick for me.

hope that helps,
kazroh

Posted by mhargus <mh...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a good idea to me.