Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 10:22:06 UTC

Missing UML pictures in Tiles 2.0.4 Javadocs

Hi team!
I noticed right now that I forgot to create UML pictures in Javadoc...
you know, I needed to clear my hard disk and forgot to re-install
Graphviz... (now I know why the package has a smaller size :-) )
Is it a big problem, or can we announce Tiles 2.0.4 anyway?

Antonio

Re: Missing UML pictures in Tiles 2.0.4 Javadocs

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
not a blocker.  go for it.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.