Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jens Reufsteck <je...@staufenbiel.de> on 2011/03/07 11:21:03 UTC

Property Expression: Unable to add method xy navigate

Hi,

I'm using a property expression optionMaps.get(key).selected, which works
fine as component parameter, but doesn't work in a loop.

I'm getting the following exception message:

	Exception assembling root component of page CareerClub: Could not
convert 'optionMaps.get(key).selected' into a component parameter
binding: Unable to add method jj.tapext.querycatalog.Select
navigate(stb.admin2.pages.CareerClub) to class
$PropertyConduit_12e8fc67735: [source error] no such class: root

In my template I’m using the following construction:

		    		<t:loop source="optionMaps" value="key">
		    			${key},
${optionMaps.get(key).selected}<br/>
		    		</t:loop>

The same expression works fine in this construction:

	<t:flexibleParameter source="optionMaps.get('vera').options"
selected="optionMaps.get('vera').selected"
label="prop:optionMaps.get('vera').name"/>

optionMaps is an implementation of Map, and in my AppModule I provide a
typecoercion to Iterable:

    		public Iterable coerce(Map input) {
    			return input.keySet();
    		}

optionMaps.get(key) returns instances of jj.tapext.querycatalog.Select.

Any hint where to look at is much appreciated.

Jens

--
Jens Reufsteck
Marketing & Online Director

Staufenbiel Institut GmbH
Events & Recruiting Solutions

Wildunger Straße 6, 60487 Frankfurt am Main
www.staufenbiel.de www.mba-master.de www.absolventenkongress.de

Tel.:  +49 (0)69 25537-140
Fax:   +49 (0)69 25537-2140

Geschäftsführer: Judith Oppitz, Birgit Giesen, Graham Storey, Martin
Halliday
Amtsgericht Köln HRB 9301

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Staufenbiel Institut
GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Staufenbiel Institut GmbH unless otherwise
specifically stated.