Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vidya <vi...@tcs.com> on 2016/01/13 08:38:39 UTC

collection reflection in resource manager node

Hi
I have created a collection in one datanode on which solr server is deployed
say DN1. I am having another datanode on which solr server is deployed which
has resource manager service also running on it,say DN2. When i created a
collection using solrctl command in DN1, it got reflected in DN2 but not
DN1. Why is it so ?
Please help me on this.
If i need to put some jars for indexing in my collection,where do i need to
put ? in  DN! or DN2

Thanks in advance

Re: collection reflection in resource manager node

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
It looks like you're using Cloudera's CDH, is that true? In that case
Cloudera support might be able to provide you with more info.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.