Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Scott Creeley <sc...@redhat.com> on 2014/08/20 15:59:52 UTC

Ambari Question

Hello,

wrt AMBARI-6867 and the refactoring effort to move from global to env...can you offer any insight into what I'm missing with below questions...

1. Step 7 of installer - when I click on the GLUSTERFS tab I get duplicate variables for every property that is in my core-site.xml AND in the site_properties.js in the General section:
GlusterFS fs impl ...blah blah
GlusterFS fs impl ...blah blah
etc...

What file(s) would control this behavior?

2. I see service_configs.js has changed alot since 1.6.0 implementation and I'm wondering how I now add a "Custom core-site" section with the Add Property... for "Config" tab in step 7 and post installation. I tried to follow other examples from other services, but not having much luck. Now for GLUSTERFS service I only get:
General (based on my core-site.xml)
and
Advanced hadoop-env (based on the hadoop-env.xml)

Any insight would be appreciated...

Re: Ambari Question

Posted by Jaimin Jetly <ja...@hortonworks.com>.
Please refer my comment on Jira AMBARI-6867
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-6867>

Thanks

Jaimin Jetly

--