Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "Onder Hazaroglu (Egenet Sistem Destek)" <ha...@egenet.com.tr> on 2002/04/03 12:10:11 UTC

Hello,

I have some troubles about mod_rewrite. I need to set a rule for
redirecting hosts. I have a map based mass virtual hosting system. It
works well, but i have another sites to redirect to other sites. How can i
do this with my map based virtual hosting system?

-Onder

Re: Hello,

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Onder Hazaroglu (Egenet Sistem Destek) wrote:

> I have some troubles about mod_rewrite. I need to set a rule for
> redirecting hosts. I have a map based mass virtual hosting system. It
> works well, but i have another sites to redirect to other sites. How can i
> do this with my map based virtual hosting system?

The list that you have posted to is not a help-desk list, but is the
list for discussion of the documentation itself, by the folks that
manage and update that documentation. Requests for assistance are more
appropriately asked elsewhere, such as:

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Usenet. The comp.infosystems.www.servers.* (misc, win32, unix)
newsgroups are very helpful, and populated by people that can answer
your question.

IRC. #apache on irc.openprojects.net is frequently a good source of
helpful advice.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
Author - Apache Administrator's Guide