Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/03 13:58:26 UTC

Re: Incubator General release vote for 1.5.1

The vote went through, but there are still a few things we need to do
until I will send out announcement mails.

- We need to upload the documentation to our website
- Deploy the jars to the maven repository
- Maybe add mirror selection to the download page

Anyway the release is already offered on our download page.

Jörn

Posted by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah!

--
Jason Baldridge
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics

Re: Incubator General release vote for 1.5.1

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/11 3:05 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> On May 4, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I send out the announcement yesterday. Documentation is now deployed
>> to the website and the download page is also finished now.
> Did you send to announce@apache.org?  I don't recall seeing it.

Yes. I send it there, have a look in the archive. Also received a few
congrats in reply
to this mail.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On May 4, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:

> Thanks, I send out the announcement yesterday. Documentation is now deployed
> to the website and the download page is also finished now.

Did you send to announce@apache.org?  I don't recall seeing it.

> For maven repo we still might need to wait a little until the Infra team added opennlp
> to nexus. I hope that will be done soon. Otherwise we should ping them in a few days.
> When it is deployed to the repo we will extend the web site with a short description on how
> to add the opennlp dependencies to a project.

Infra is adding it to Nexus?  We always do that ourselves in Mahout...

> Jörn
>
> On 5/3/11 8:54 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>> So, are we officially released?  Congrats to all on your hard work!
>>
>> On May 3, 2011, at 7:58 AM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>>
>>> The vote went through, but there are still a few things we need to do
>>> until I will send out announcement mails.
>>>
>>> - We need to upload the documentation to our website
>>> - Deploy the jars to the maven repository
>>> - Maybe add mirror selection to the download page
>>>
>>> Anyway the release is already offered on our download page.
>>>
>>> Jörn

Grant Ingersoll
Lucene Revolution -- Lucene and Solr User Conference
May 25-26 in San Francisco
www.lucenerevolution.org

Re: Incubator General release vote for 1.5.1

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.