Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by captain_rhino <gr...@axa-travel-insurance.com> on 2011/10/17 16:30:59 UTC

T3.5 datepicker problem

I've download T3.5 using maven and have just added a few datepicker to my
simple pages, but none of the javascript datepickers actually work - they
display but no interactivity.

I've noticed that none of the js libraries are present in my project such as
/assets/1.0-SNAPSHOT/stack/en/core-datefield.js"

Is there anything I've abviously done wrong please?

Re: T3.5 datepicker problem

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.
Hopefully you meant T5.3, not T3.5? :)

You'll need to be a bit more specific about which version you downloaded... but probably you downloaded 5.3.0, which was more of a milestone build than a "stable" release.

Please try the most recent beta and report back if you're still having issues.

Robert