Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Werner Dietl <wd...@cosy.sbg.ac.at> on 2000/02/19 22:04:42 UTC

How to get Servlet-Output being processed by PHP?

Hi Everyone!

I want to extend a system that currently uses PHP for layouting stuff.
The servlet should ideally generate PHP source that is then processed by
PHP and sent to the client.
I set the content-type to "application/x-httpd-php3", but then the client
gets no HTML output and if I use "text/html" the server doesn't process
the PHP directive.

I tought that maybe the order of the directives in the httpd.conf of
apache might be important, but I couldn't get it to work.

Does anyone have an idea of how I could do that or where to find
information?

Thanks, WMD.