Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Robles, Rogelio" <Ro...@experian.com> on 2003/10/01 00:59:56 UTC

RE: MavenProxy

When it caches the results, artifacts that were not found locally but
downloaded from ibiblio for example, updates its cache (or its local Maven
repository) so the next time will serve a similar request locally, this is
what I mean with "maven-proxy maintains a read/write repository"

Anyway, this "jars proxy" plus Maven it's a pretty cool combination! and so
far it's been working :)

Rogelio