Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 16:46:06 UTC

Jboss and Myfaces problem

Hi,

I am migrating my JSF app from Tomcat 5.5.17 to JBoss 4.0.3 SP1. I followed
the instructions at [1] however, before that I was just getting an error for
tomahawk jars as "the absolute uri http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk was
not found in web.xml or jars ...". After following the instructions, it does
not even find the core tlds.

Do I need to do anything else? I read somewhere about adding some
init-params to web.xml but didn't get which web.xml to put them in.

Also, if I put the jar files in Manifest.MF instead of putting them in
WEB-INF/lib, it should still work, but it doesn't.

Any idea what needs to be fixed? Please help, my JSF-application cannot
integrate with the main application if I can't make it work in JBoss. :(

Thanks,
Aneesha

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/From_1.1.1_to_1.1.3_with_Jboss

Re: Jboss and Myfaces problem

Posted by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com>.
That's what I thought too but when it wouldn't work, I thought I'd give it a
try. No luck. :(

Thanks,
Aneesha

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.