Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by QP Hou <ho...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/11 05:28:10 UTC

[VOTE][RUST][Datafusion] Release Apache Arrow Datafusion 5.0.0 RC2

Hi,

I would like to propose a release of Apache Arrow Datafusion Implementation,
version 5.0.0.

Compared to RC1, RC2 fixed a cargo publish issue for ballista crates.

This release candidate is based on commit:
96658eb100436c47601ed10095d74299d2229020 [1]
The proposed release tarball and signatures are hosted at [2].
The changelog is located at [3].

Please download, verify checksums and signatures, run the unit tests, and vote
on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Arrow Datafusion
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Arrow Datafusion  because...

[1]: https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/tree/96658eb100436c47601ed10095d74299d2229020
[2]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-datafusion-5.0.0-rc2
[3]: https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/blob/96658eb100436c47601ed10095d74299d2229020/CHANGELOG.md

Re: [VOTE][RUST][Datafusion] Release Apache Arrow Datafusion 5.0.0 RC2

Posted by QP Hou <ho...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the commit is off, please ignore this vote while I prepare
for a new one.