Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 송원욱 <ws...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 05:53:16 UTC

Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2019 Org applications now open

It looks like GSoC 2019 is coming on the way. We’ve had a successful year last summer, with two GSoC students contributing to our project. If we are to receive students this year as well, I think it’s a good time to start brainstorming.

How do you all think?

Re: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2019 Org applications now open

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wonook! Gsoc sounds exciting.

Adding to the list of ideas:
Supporting SparkSQL -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-158
Supporting More Beam Operators -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-331

Please feel free to edit/expand the issues if they can be potential gsoc
topics.

Although I won't be able to participate as a mentor this time, I'd be happy
to help with discussions/code reviews.

Thanks,
John

2019년 1월 16일 (수) 오후 3:00에 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>님이 작성: