Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ctalluri <ch...@fmr.com> on 2016/05/20 18:17:31 UTC

How to inject properties in to login.config for LDAPLoginModule

I want to have the values in login.config file something like this
LdapConfiguration {
                        org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
                        debug=true

initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
                        connectionURL="${connectionURL}"
                        connectionProtocol=""
                        connectionUsername="${connectionUser}"
                        connectionPassword="${connectionPwd}"
                        authentication="${auth}
};

We can pass using -d option in Java. but we wanted this to be in a
propertyfile so that we can have encryption for Password

-Thanks

Re: How to inject properties in to login.config for LDAPLoginModule in ActiveMQ 5.13.3

Posted by ctalluri <ch...@fmr.com>.
We are using ActiveMQ 5.13.3. Any input on this appreciated

-Thanks