Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Carsten Burghardt <ca...@login-solutions.de> on 2002/07/08 16:59:17 UTC

Use TreeControl in apps?

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a nice tree control to integrate in a struts
project. Is it possible to integrate the TreeControl from the Tomcat
4.1-admin webapp? I didn't find any other good one...

Regards,

Carsten Burghardt
--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Carsten Burghardt
Login & Solutions AG

Re: Use TreeControl in apps?

Posted by Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com>.
Carsten,

I am no licensing expert, but I believe that the Apache license allows
you to use to any of the Tomcat source code (including the TreeControl).

Patrick

Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently looking for a nice tree control to integrate in a struts
> project. Is it possible to integrate the TreeControl from the Tomcat
> 4.1-admin webapp? I didn't find any other good one...
>
> Regards,
>
> Carsten Burghardt

Patrick Luby                     Email: patrick.luby@sun.com
Sun Microsystems                         Phone: 408-276-7471
901 San Antonio Road, USCA14-303
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900