Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Mike Davis <md...@rez1.com> on 2017/06/08 18:32:03 UTC

RE: [ApacheDS | LDAP API] changing expired passwords

I know this is going back a few months, but was this issue ever addressed?
We've got some planned changes that involve a 3rd party tool that is going
to make this issue very difficult for us to address in code.

Last I heard from Emmanuel on this is likely a bug, and should be fixed
urgently. I'm not finding anything obvious in issues.apache.org that relates
to this.

Posted by Sambedi Fahted <sf...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Emmanuel!

--
Cheers
-Sam

RE: [ApacheDS | LDAP API] changing expired passwords

Posted by Mike Davis <md...@rez1.com>.
Ah, right. Congratulations!

I created DIRAPI-299.

Thanks for all your help with this.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [ApacheDS | LDAP API] changing expired passwords

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

--
Emmanuel Lecharny