Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Shah, Soniya M." <ss...@telcordia.com> on 2003/06/09 16:54:23 UTC

AxisFault 302 with http tunneling

Hi,

we have deployed axis as servlet in weblogic 7.0. My soap service works fine
just with weblogic (using URL : http://weblogicServerIpAddress
<http://weblogicServerIpAddress :7001/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService>
:7001/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService).

We have a firewall between the web server (Apache)  and weblogic, we are
using http tunneling to forward all http requests to weblogic.

When I access soap service from a web browser (using URL  <http://web server
ip address/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService>
http://webServerIpAddress/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService), it seems to
work, it gives me following message:

MYSoapService

Hi there, this is an AXIS service!

Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here

But when I try to access the soap service using a soap client using the web
server URL ( <http://webServerIpAddress/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService>
http://webServerIpAddress/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService), I get
following error. The error seems to print the right address for the soap
service so the request did go over to weblogic. Anyone has any idea what the
problem could be?  I have generated client from the wsdl file.

AxisFault

 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP

 faultString: (302)Moved Temporarily

 faultActor: null

 faultDetail:

 null: return code:  302

&lt;HTML&gt;

&lt;TITLE&gt;Page Unavailable&lt;/TITLE&gt;&lt;BODY&gt;

http://weblogicServerIpAddress:7001/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService
<http://weblogic server ip address:7001/AxisWebApp/services/MYSoapService>
is unavailable, please contact system administractor.

&lt;/BODY&gt;

&lt;/HTML&gt;

(302)Moved Temporarily

 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:630
)

 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:131)

 at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71)

 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)

 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:182)

 at
generated.MYSoapServiceSoapBindingStub.processMYMsg(MYSoapServiceSoapBinding
Stub.java:122)

 at generated.MYSoapServiceTestClient.main(MYSoapServiceTestClient.java:54)

Thanks,
Soniya