Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com> on 2005/09/19 21:46:29 UTC

Spindle: Funny Behavior

Geoff,
I upgraded to the latest plugin last week and I am seeing some odd behavior.  I was trying to edit a .jwc and when I double click on it, eclipse would compile my project.  And then when I tried to make a change it did it again.  Seems like it was doing it a lot.  Checking the log, I see
this:

mstang@mstang-lnx ~/bin/eclipse $ eclipse
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Duplicate id found: com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui.contextDecorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Unknown extension tag found: decorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Duplicate id found: com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui.projectInfoDecorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Unknown extension tag found: decorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Duplicate id found: com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui.contextDecorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Unknown extension tag found: decorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Duplicate id found: com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui.projectInfoDecorator
Plugin com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui, extension org.eclipse.ui.decorators
Unknown extension tag found: decorator
Exception in Decorator
Reason:
com.iw.plugins.spindle.core.TapestryProject
Exception in Decorator
Reason:
com.iw.plugins.spindle.core.TapestryProject
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to retrieve remote reference "http://spindle.sf.net/updates/features/com.iw.features.spindle.groovy_3.2.2.jar". [Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL: http://spindle.sf.net/updates/features/com.iw.features.spindle.groovy_3.2.2.jar.]

Does any of this look out of the ordinary?

thanks,

Mark