Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jay JN Guo <gu...@cn.ibm.com> on 2016/05/17 12:58:31 UTC

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

- net::links() -> stout/net.hpp
- Personally, I'm not very familiar with CLion build. Maybe somebody else
could answer that.
- I think this is very much related to dev mailing list, so +dev

/J

<fr...@frankscholten.nl>

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Thanks Daniel,
 Would love to have some instructions on running Calico with Mesos CNI. We
can link the instructions to the RB patch I am working on:
https://github.com/asridharan/mesos/blob/MESOS-4771/docs/cni.md

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Thanks Daniel,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Hi Daniel,

Cool. I will have a look at your repository.

If you can add a PR to my repo to demonstrate how it works I would
really appreciate it.

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Hi Daniel,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Daniel Osborne <tu...@tigera.io>.
Frank,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Is there a separate cli for testing of checking the the network
isolation config and plugin files without starting up an entire
cluster?

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
haosdent is right about the flags "--network_cni_config_dir" and
"--network_cni_plugins_dir", thanks haosdent :-)

> Is there a separate cli for testing of checking the the network
isolation config and plugin files without starting up an entire
cluster?

I think currently the quickest way to try CNI network support in Mesos from
E2E is: start a Mesos master and a Mesos agent with CNI isolator/some CNI
network configs/some CNI plugins loaded, and run "mesos-executor" to launch
a container to join one CNI network.

Thanks,
Qian Zhang

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Hi Avinash,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Daniel Osborne <tu...@tigera.io>.
Frank,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Hi Avinash,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Frank,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Frank,

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.

Re: Mesos Calico CNI

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
>Is there a doc on how to build Mesos in CLion and debug a unit test?
Clion depends on the CMakeFiles.txt in mesos. But CMake only could build
the Agent of Mesos. If you want to run Qian Zhang's patch. You need apply
the patch by

```
$ ./support/apply-reviews.py -r 46097
```

And then following the getting started guide
<http://mesos.apache.org/gettingstarted/> to build mesos

```
$ ./bootstrap
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ ../configure
$ make -j8 check GTEST_FILTER=-"*"
```

Then you could run single test by

```
sudo GLOG_v=1 ./bin/mesos-tests.sh
--gtest_filter="CniIsolatorTest.ROOT_INTERNET_CURL_LaunchCommandTask"
--verbose
```

--
Best Regards,