Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Zhou, Yan" <yz...@medplus.com> on 2005/02/18 22:18:14 UTC

maven ejb plugin and j2ee plugin question

Hi,

I wish to create a simple ejb-jar containing a minimum session bean.

The problem I have with Maven is

1) if I use maven-ejb plugin, test:test always runs before ejb:ejb. What
I want is to run test after ejb-jar is built. However, if I simply state
that the pre-goal of test:test is ejb:ejb, I run into infinite loop
because test depends on ejb, which also depends on test, which depends
on ejb, etc.

2) if I use maven-plugin, it says no goal j2ee:ejb even though
documentation for 1.5.1 says it has j2ee:ejb goal.

Any suggestion?
Thanks.
Yan