Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/30 12:16:09 UTC

Ivy confluence Wiki

Hi All,

Ivy confluence wiki is finally up, and ready to welcome users contributions
(you just need to be registered to add and edit pages). Changes
notifications are sent to our notification ml. If some of you can test it
works properly, I'll then announce the change of Wiki on the ivy-user list
and change the link on our web site.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: Ivy confluence Wiki

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 30 juin 08 à 12:16, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Ivy confluence wiki is finally up, and ready to welcome users
> contributions
> (you just need to be registered to add and edit pages). Changes
> notifications are sent to our notification ml. If some of you can
> test it
> works properly, I'll then announce the change of Wiki on the ivy-
> user list
> and change the link on our web site.

I have tested it (I will take time to complete the page I created),
and it works like a charm.

Nicolas