Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by samahome <sr...@boeing.com> on 2006/12/06 00:47:21 UTC

how do i find the amount of messages waiting to be sent by broker to consumer

How can i find the "amount of messages per priority waiting to be sent by
broker to consumers". I was told to use "interceptors" and "selectors" for
broker to monitor the amount of messages waiting to be sent by broker.

Could someone give me an example how to do this "broker interceptor" or
other ways of achieving the above functionality.

Thanks,
Sreenivas