Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/04/29 22:51:07 UTC

No log in trunk demo

Hi,

Not sure why, we have no logs in trunk demo. Nothing special regarding runtime/logs in svn st.

BTW when you use ant start it seems you have no longer a console.log with all the history, is that normal/wanted? I don't think it's
a good thing...

Jacques

Re: No log in trunk demo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,

I get loads of logs with latest checkout from trunk when I do the following
on my Mac:

   - ./ant build
   - ./ant load-demo
   - ./startofbiz.sh
   - ./ant start

Maybe not having logs in demo-trunk is a system thing.

Regards,

Pierre