Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com> on 2013/07/09 10:43:15 UTC

Updating all Component, Service Stub and Feature Versions to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi Devs,

Shall we do $subject for all components which were refactored with
different versions, before moving in to other items?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.

Re: Updating all Component, Service Stub and Feature Versions to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Change the version to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT of *components. *
Features and service stubs are in progress

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Isuru,