Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 07:27:23 UTC

[Vote] François Mireaux as a commiter

hi all,

Francois Mireaux had contributed the jdbc persistence storage[1] which we
commited to the Sandesha2 trunk
recently.  Based on this contribution I would like to consider him as a
committer.

here is my +1.

thanks,
Amila.

[1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-140

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Vote] François Mireaux as a commiter

Posted by Andrew K Gatford <GA...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 from me

Andrew Gatford
Technical Project Lead
Websphere ESB Foundation Technologies
Hursley MP211
IBM United Kingdom Laboratories, Hursley Park, Winchester, SO21 2JN
Telephone :
Internal (7) 245743
External 01962 815743
Internet : gatfora@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [Vote] François Mireaux as a commiter

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1
thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [Vote] François Mireaux as a commiter

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
> This was his reply.
>
> -------------------------------
> I'am happy to see that my work had been helpful.
>
> I don't work with Sandesha2 right now but that could happen at any
> moment, so, yes, I am interested in further contributing.
> -------------------------------
>
> then lets give him committership once he started work on sandesha2.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
> <sanjiva@opensource.lk <ma...@opensource.lk>> wrote:
>
>     OK .. have you communicated with Francois and made sure he's still
>     interested in contributing? If so +1 from me.
>
>     Sanjiva.
>
>     Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
>

>         On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
>         <sanjiva@opensource.lk <ma...@opensource.lk>
>         <mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk <ma...@opensource.lk>>>
>         wrote:
>
>            Amila, is this the only patch that has been submitted by
>         Francois?
>            That patch is back in February .. my apologies if there's been a
>            bunch of other activity since then but if not IMO (and please, no
>            disrespect for Francois) then I think we should try to get him
>            engaged with current stuff first before making him a committer.
>

>         He has only send that patch. On one hand he has not been able to
>         continue work since no one has commited it at that time. And
>         also although it is a one patch he has done a lot of work for that.
>
>         thanks
>         Amila.
>

>            Again, if I've missed stuff my sincere apologies to Francois
>         and you.
>
>            Sanjiva.
>

>            Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
>
>                hi all,
>
>                Francois Mireaux had contributed the jdbc persistence
>         storage[1]
>                which we commited to the Sandesha2 trunk
>                recently.  Based on this contribution I would like to
>         consider
>                him as a committer.
>
>                here is my +1.
>
>                thanks,
>                Amila.
>
>                [1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-140
>
>                --        Amila Suriarachchi
>                WSO2 Inc.
>                blog: http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/
>

>            --    Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
>            Founder & Director; Lanka Software Foundation;
>         http://www.opensource.lk/
>            Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
>            Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://www.apache.org/
>            Visiting Lecturer; University of Moratuwa;
> [...]

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
This was his reply.

-------------------------------

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
> <sanjiva@opensource.lk <ma...@opensource.lk>> wrote:
>
>     Amila, is this the only patch that has been submitted by Francois?
>     That patch is back in February .. my apologies if there's been a
>     bunch of other activity since then but if not IMO (and please, no
>     disrespect for Francois) then I think we should try to get him
>     engaged with current stuff first before making him a committer.
>

> He has only send that patch. On one hand he has not been able to
> continue work since no one has commited it at that time. And also
> although it is a one patch he has done a lot of work for that.
>
> thanks
> Amila.
>

>     Again, if I've missed stuff my sincere apologies to Francois and you.
>
>     Sanjiva.
>

>     Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
>
>         hi all,
>
>         Francois Mireaux had contributed the jdbc persistence storage[1]
>         which we commited to the Sandesha2 trunk
>         recently.  Based on this contribution I would like to consider
>         him as a committer.
>
>         here is my +1.
>
>         thanks,
>         Amila.
>
>         [1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-140
>
>         --
>         Amila Suriarachchi
>         WSO2 Inc.
>         blog: http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/
>

>     --
>     Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
>     Founder & Director; Lanka Software Foundation; http://www.opensource.lk/
>     Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
>     Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://www.apache.org/
>     Visiting Lecturer; University of Moratuwa; http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/
>
>     Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/
>

> --
> Amila Suriarachchi
> WSO2 Inc.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Francois Mireaux had contributed the jdbc persistence storage[1] which
> we commited to the Sandesha2 trunk
> recently.  Based on this contribution I would like to consider him as a
> committer.
>
> here is my +1.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.