Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2011/10/26 12:21:37 UTC

[JS-2.2.2] installer and init postgesql database

hi,

I have init a postgresql database with jetspeed 2.2.2 installer, which
successful executed.

But after starting my portal on this database, I will get following  error:

org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.UnableToBuildCapabilityMapException: We
were unable to build a capability map for the agent, Mozilla/4.0. This
might be an indiciation that the capability database has not been
correctly initialized.

I checked the new database and the capability table is empty.

I thought the installer init the database completly. Is that correct?

best regards,

Frank