Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Diogo Vieira <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/28 18:26:11 UTC

Adobe AIR on Google Devices

I'm looking for Adobe AIR on my Google Play and I'm not finding it. Did
something happen? I received a message from Google that only apps with API
26 or above will continue to be accepted. However I installed it on my
smartphone and I'm not getting it. And when I try to run my application,
there is a message saying that my device does not have AIR 29. Can someone
help me?

Att,
Diogo

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Posted by Prabhu Moorthy <Pr...@symphonysummit.com>.
Hi Diogo,

From AIR 24 onwards added Permissions on Android and iOS.
Ref:https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/fp_24_air_24_release_notes.html

Check permission before open camera,

private var cam:Camera
if (Camera.isSupported)
            {
                cam = Camera.getCamera();

                if (Camera.permissionStatus != PermissionStatus.GRANTED)
                {
                    cam.addEventListener(PermissionEvent.PERMISSION_STATUS,
function(e:PermissionEvent):void {
                        if (e.status == PermissionStatus.GRANTED)
                        {
                            connectCamera();
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            // permission denied
                        }
                    });

                    try {
                        cam.requestPermission();
                    } catch(e:Error)
                    {
                        // another request is in progress
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    connectCamera();
                }
            }

>>Google that only apps with API 26 or above will continue to be accepted.

You can't publish android app in the Google play store, if packaged with
Adobe AIR 27.
Need to package android app with Adobe AIR 28 and above.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
hi, you can try this one,
https://www.myflashlabs.com/product/qr-code-ane-adobe-air-native-extension/
you have try it for unlimited time and when you will be ok, buy the licence.

Bye!
Angelo

Posted by Diogo Vieira <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi!