Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/11/12 17:36:45 UTC

Re : [VOTE] Merging some simplifications

+1 for merging
 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

________________________________
De : Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>
À : dev@mina.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 12 Novembre 2008, 10h22mn 28s
Objet : [VOTE] Merging some simplifications

Hi,
Since it's cutting some feature, I would like a vote before merging
my branch from sandbox to trunk.

The branch :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/jvermillard/mina-cleaning/

The list of changes :
http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fmina%2Fsandbox%2Fjvermillard%2Fmina-cleaning

* Removed IoService idle event, you still have IoSession idle.
* Reworked IdleStatusChecker for make the code easier to understand.
* Removed setTrafficMask and keeped suspendWrite / suspendRead methods.
* Removed trafficMask event from the IoFilter chain.
* Applied http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-620 by
   removing superfluous IoSession close() methods. When you close a
   session, you need to use session.close(boolean); and say explicitly
   if you want to flush the write queue or no.

[ ]: +1, Merge to trunk
[ ]: 0, Abstain
[ ]: -1, Don't merge

Julien

Re: Re : [VOTE] Merging some simplifications

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
simplicity++

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
simple is all I understand.   +1