Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Maarten Eerdekens <ma...@amplexor.com> on 2002/03/29 15:35:21 UTC

RE: Slide Newbie Question: slide & tomcat4 --- please help

Thankx for the response.

But I'm still nowhere.
I suppose everything is deployed well because the
slide.war has been unpacked, localhost:8080/slide shows me
a directory listing containing three links, of which each
of them gives a 403 (access forbidden) error and there is the
message:
WARNING - Access denied on /actions by user /users/guest for action /actions/read
in the tomcat window while he never asked what user performs the request.
I've been adding users everywhere, but it didn't help.
I've read the docs about installing and configuring slide (with TC4)
about a hunderd times, but it didn't help.

What I need is a simple sample configuration or documentation
for a simple webdav webapp listing a simple directory on the local filesystem.
I hope you can help me.

Greetings,
Maarten