Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Basha <kh...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 13:48:34 UTC

need help regarding the sql query

hi,
 i have a sql query which returns the result as "complete" . here i want to
use this result as a property to my taget. i mean based on this property i
want run rest of things.

thanks
khadar

RE: need help regarding the sql query

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Ta...@swift.com>.
Hello,

You could write the results of your sql query to a file using the <sql>
task's "output" attribute, then read that file in to set a property
value using the <loadfile> task.

Regs,
/t